FINATIX is a forum of likeminded enthusiasts willing to make their career in the high world of finance, and to bolster their knowledge continuously and share their knowledge with all the students who are interested in making their career in finance. The club:
- Aims to keep abreast with the current developments in the field of finance and focuses on research in areas such as financial markets, instruments, regulations, etc.
- Creates opportunities and provides a platform for simulation of real world scenarios so that each and every student is equipped with right kind of financial acumen.
- Organises events where in the participants self assess their financial quotient and raise the bar every time.
Finatix – The Finance Club of IIM Raipur presents “Mulyankan- Equity research competition”
- Teams must consist of 2-3 members
- Registration closes on 16th September, 2017 @ 8:30 PM
- All members of a team should be from the same institute
- Team members can be from any year (or combination of seniors and juniors)
- Entries must be an original work of the participants. No entries will be accepted after the deadline
- Teams who do not adhere to the rules and regulations will be disqualified at any stage of the event
- The teams will be shortlisted on the basis of this round
- Participants will have to appear for a quiz at 10:30 PM on 16th September, 2017.
- The quiz will be of 30 minutes
- The Google form for answers and pdf document with questions will be mailed to the team members half an hour prior to the commencement of the quiz
- Password for the same shall be shared via our Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com /FinatixIimRaipur/
- The results of this will be conveyed by mail as well as our official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com /FinatixIimRaipur/
- In case of tie, the team which submits the response sheet first will be considered.
- Multiple submissions from a single team will lead to disqualification
- The teams are required to make an equity research report on any Indian Company listed on NSE or BSE
- The teams will be conveyed on mail, whatever they require to include in their Equity research reports
- Report will include ppt and exhibits and any excel sheets
- The ppt shall not be more than 6 slides including the introduction slide.
- Teams can also upload a 2 minutes video to explain some points in their presentation (optional)
- Teams will have to submit the report by 23 September, 2017
1st Prize – ₹ 5000 + e-certificate
2nd Prize – ₹ 3000 + e-certificate
3rd Prize – ₹ 2000 + e-certificate