FICCI – Higher Education Summit & Exhibition 2017
November 9, 2017 @ 10:00 am - November 11, 2017 @ 5:00 pmFree
- Conference: Deliberations on policy roadmap and other topical issues in Higher Education
- Exhibition: More than 150 exhibitors from top of the line Institutions showcasing best practices to the global participants and explore collaborations
- Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) and B2B Meetings: With delegations of over 300 international stakeholders from more than 65 countries including USA,UK, European Union, Africa, Middle East, CIS, SAARC etc. are expected to participate the event.
- FICCI Higher Education Awards: Recognition of quality and excellence in higher education delivery
- CEO Roundtable: Exchange of information, ideas and insights on higher education among top CEOs
- Master Classes: Focused discussion on topical issues pertinent to the sector
- Poster Presentation: A theme based competition for professionals / post-graduate students to creatively share their know-how with the delegates
- Networking Dinner and Lunches: Informal interactions among important stakeholders
- Delegate Participation: Footfall of 1000 plus national and international delegates which will include 300 plus international delegates from more than 65 countries
- Campus Visits: on the last day of the exhibition i.e. on 11th November 2017 will be organized for the foreign delegates who show their interest to visit the participating Institutes’ campus.
A serial entrepreneur working in the education industry since 2003, presently on the board of 6 companies and mentoring 18 startups in multiple industries. An MBA with exceptional knowledge of Digital Media & International Relations.