Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Hyderabad invites applications for PGDM programs for the batch 2018-20. Candidates should have valid CAT 2017/GMAT/CMAT 2018/XAT 2018 Score. Last date to apply is November 24, 2017. IMT Hyderabad will conduct the Critical Thinking, Group Exercise and Personal Interview Process (CT, GE and PI) in the first Week of February 2018 for the shortlisted candidates. “IMT Hyderabad, the fourth and the youngest IMT to be
Admissions Alert on Indian Education News
Deakin University, Australia, is organising #iWeekDeakin 2017 across 8 cities in the country. The primary objective of #iWeekDeakin 2017 is to profile key areas of studies to meet with the needs of future careers, covering cities like Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai and Delhi. The sessions in respective cities will provide information on various courses offered by Deakin University, scholarships and bursaries, career opportunities, enrolment and accommodation process.
Hyderabad, June 30, 2017…… Institute of Management Technology (IMT) – Hyderabad inaugurated its 7th Batch (2017-19) for the two-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at the IMT-Hyderabad campus. The new batch encompasses good diversity across various parameters –44.5% from Engineering background and the rest 55.5% from Commerce, Arts, Management and other streams. They come from different cities and towns across 22 states in India. Management colleges seek students from diverse